XmlPoke XmlElement values

mwpowellhtx
Hello,

Sounds like an obvious quesiton, but we've got a custom Xml configuration file that I'd like to poke the XmlElement values themselves: not necessarily their attributes.

Reading this quick example, http://blog.richardadleta.com/2010/04/quick-example-of-how-to-xmlpoke-using.html, seems as though I should be able to do this?

Consider, for instance, say I've got Xml in the following schema:

<!-- i.e. the expected schema. -->
<Config>
  <App>
    <Path>Test</Path>