Support for .Net 4.5 and 4.5.1 running/targeting

Support for .Net 4.5 and 4.5.1 running/targeting

Bob Archer

I wonder if anyone is actively working on this project. I need to be able to build targeting .Net 4.5.1… it seems the last release stops support at 4.0.

If this is just a matter of adding some config info so Nant can find the framework/msbuild paths (it seems MSBuild 12 is now in the SDK path and not in the framework path) I would be happy to make the changes. Seems like a worthwhile thing to release .93 with only adding this.

I’m not sure what the solution task would need… but frankly I don’t use it.

Anybody?

BOb