NAnt/NAntContrib development guide

Ryan Boggs-2
Hi,

I have received a few emails over the last few months on contributing
to either the NAnt or NAntContrib projects, which I am happy to see.
So rather than answering everyone individually, I figured I would just
compose one email and send it to the lists.  For those of you who wish
to contribute to either project, there is a wiki page that describes,
in detail, how you can contribute and what you need to do in order to
submit your code.  If you have any suggestions or changes for this
document, please feel free to contact us to let us know how we can
improve on this document.

https://github.com/nant/nant/wiki/Development-Guide

Thanks,
Ryan