NAnt/NAntContrib 0.92 tentative release schedule

NAnt/NAntContrib 0.92 tentative release schedule

Ryan Boggs-2
Hi all,

There's been quite a bit of developments these past months in the NAnt
projects, as many of you may know, and now I think we are at a point
to start up the release process for 0.92.  The current plan is to
perform the first 0.92 alpha release for both NAnt and NAntContrib
around the weekend of April 14th/15th 2012 and then perform another
release every two weeks after that until 0.92 final is out the door.
I'm hoping that the next few weeks will allow us to get in a few more
updates before the first 0.92 alpha is out the door.  I will be
setting up milestones in the appropriate projects in github to help
illustrate the release time lines as they are updated.

So that is the plan.  If anyone has suggestions/comments, please feel
free to let us know.

Thanks,
Ryan

Re: NAnt/NAntContrib 0.92 tentative release schedule

Ryan Boggs-2
Hi,

Just wanted to give everyone a heads up.  The release schedule has
been pushed out a week to try to get a couple more updates in before
the first alpha is out the door, which will now be next weekend (April
21/22).  Sorry for the inconvenience this may have caused.

Thanks,
Ryan