NAnt/NAntContrib 0.92 RC1 Delay

Ryan Boggs-2
Hi,

Just wanted to give everyone a heads up.  The 0.92 release candidate 1
release will be delayed slightly.  It was suppose to be released this
weekend but given that I had little time this weekend and there was
quite a bit of changes today, I thought a slight delay would be in
order.  I plan on performing the RC1 release for both NAnt and
NAntContrib by this coming Wednesday (5/23/2012).  The estimated
release date for 0.92 final has not changed.

Sorry for the inconvenience this may have caused.

Thanks,
Ryan