Fwd: Solution MsBuild support for .net 4.0

Fwd: Solution MsBuild support for .net 4.0

Gert Kello
Hmm, seems like the list moderators are not very active... First mail went over 40kB, but so far it did not get approved by moderator.

So here they go in zipped format.

Gert

Re: Fwd: Solution MsBuild support for .net 4.0

drieseng
Administrator

Hey Gert,

Sorry about that, but in this age of spam moderating lists has become a full-time job.

We cannot make a distinction between spam and posts from list members that need to be approved, so we’d have to inspect each message individually.

This is not something any of us has enough timeslots for.

Hope you understand,

Gert

Hmm, seems like the list moderators are not very active... First mail went over 40kB, but so far it did not get approved by moderator.

So here they go in zipped format.

Gert

Re: Fwd: Solution MsBuild support for .net 4.0

Gert Kello
Hmm, yes, sure...

Can You customize the response sent to the sender? Words like "moderators would appreciate if You cancel the message and re-send it with moderation reason fixed" would have triggered my immediate action.

Gert