FileSystemWatcher Custom NAnt Task

MacDiarmid, James D.-2

There may be something already out there but I am working on one of my own to monitor a build folder.   I’d like to pass in the Notify Type and was wondering what would be the best way.   I was considering passing it in as a piped string of keywords.  Is there a more elegant way of doing it?

Thanks,

Jim