Copy/Move directory fix

Ryan Boggs-2
Hi,

I just created a pull request to fix the issues regarding
moving/copying directories.  The link is below.  If anyone interested
in getting this fix in to master, please take a look at the diffs in
question and see if they look ok.  Feel free to leave any relevant
comments on the pull request.

https://github.com/nant/nant/pull/39

Thanks in advance,
Ryan

Re: Copy/Move directory fix

Ryan Boggs-2
Hi,

Just a quick update, I made some additional adjustments to this fix
based on some feedback I have received and updated the pull request
link below.  I'm CCing the user list just in case there are people in
here that are interested in reviewing this change.  Feel free to
provide any feedback to the pull request if you have any
comments/thoughts.

Thanks,